Whew, don't think it's bent..

Just think when I put the new floor in (since I used the whole new floor pan), i kinda bent the tunnel in to match the new floor.. nothing a large hammer didn't fix... Only problem is, i can't get the seat pedestals flush with the new floor before i weld.. Is it half-assed to drill 1 or 2 holes besides the spot welds, to bolt it down before i weld (then take them out and weld up the bolt holes?

Reply to
Johnny K

Well the bolts are really just a replacement for clamps so I wouldn't call it half assed. You'd use clamps if you could get them on there so I'd say no fault there. The biggest concern is that the frame are straight and the the car isn't tweaked as you had feared. A little wobble in sheetmetal that size is pretty par for the course. StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

I'll troll on by if I'm in town one night. You still working at CTC up here? StuK

assed.

feared. A

Reply to
Stuart&Janet