Re: Ping: Mike - OT GN TT Video

Cool! I got that off the TurboBuick.com board a few days ago. Can you imagine smoking the tires ON THE DYNO??!! Man! I think it's a TT SBC, fyi.

>Hey Mike, check this one out: > >

Mike

1997 Explorer Lowered with 18" 2K Cobra R's Soon: V8
Reply to
Mike

It sounds like a SB Chrysler. :p

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Comes back as a bad link. Site loads fine but file won't play :-(

Mike

Reply to
Mike

jeezus god man! That's crazy!

Do you know where the dyno pegged out at? (I don't know the limit on those things...)

- Nick

Reply to
Nick D.

Hmmm... that's odd. Just let the page laod, click on the attachment as noted and it should play in Quicktime.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tom

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

I played it through my stereo, and it felt like I was there in the dyno room. Owww my ears!

Chris

Reply to
Chris

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Chris) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@dls.net:

Pretty wild when the sound breaks up from overload.

Joe Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies Black '03 5.9 Dakota R/T CC Gold '96 MPV Shoebox

Reply to
Joe