Why don't I find deals like this?

Local guy that I know calls me up. He's been looking for a Miata. He calls me today to tell me he found a car.

Now, it was dark and rainy, but they drove to a shopping center to see the car under some lights. He said from what he's seen, it's in pretty good condition.

1993 Mustang LX 5.0 AOD convertible... what he described as dark blue (probably Midnight Blue) with a white top, white leather (or fake leather, not sure) interior, and factory CD player. 90k on the clock.

What'd he pay for it? $4600.

If this car is any kind of straight and doesn't leak every fluid it's supoosed to contain, it's worth $6k. I'll see the car this weekend and make a better judgement on the car's worth... but still.... a "low mileage" 5.0 vert, 93 no less... *shaking his head*

Ah well, I'm happy for the guy. Besides, I'll probably get some seat time - I'll end up working on it, I'm sure.

JS

Reply to
JS

Cool!

Post pics when he gets it!

-ERIC

Reply to
Katmandu

First opportunity I get to see it, I'm taking my camera. I just called him tonight, kinda waiting for a call back. Now that he's had a chance to see it in the daylight, I'll have to see what he thinks of it.

JS

Reply to
JS