Why is everybody

posting weird food recipes??

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant
Reply to
<memset

Why is it when I try to reply to group does it list "news.admin.net-abuse.email" in the newsgroup box (OE)?

Trust me Mike, I don't know how to make any of that stuff.... lol... some weird spambot maybe?

JS

Reply to
JS

We always do that. Does anyone have one for fish taco?

Reply to
Gill

Ingredients:

1 woman

Directions: Have woman spread legs

Reply to
The Billy

But you posted too :P

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

Time to find a new woman... or buy some vagisil.....

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

JS, Something got you. You have posted weird messages all over the place in here. All of them have some sort of bizzaro recipe.

The Spambot is most likely trying to keep you from sending more out.

Time to scan and clean... you have a hole in your wellie!

Kate

| > -Mike | >

| > -- | > A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT | > Cold air intake | > FRPP 3.73 gears | > Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter | > Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) | > Hi-speed fan switch | > 255/60R-15 rear tires | > Subframe connectors | > Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Is it OK to whip?

Reply to
Gill

It ain't just here. I saw it in the nascar group, and a couple others.

And it ain't just js with the recipes

Reply to
The Billy

I read that group. There is a group of assclowns posting tens of thousands of sporgeries to that group and the cross post to all over Usenet. Until all the ISPs get together and really try to get rid of these wastes of air you'll have to check your posts.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

It has nothing to do with his system. It's called "hip crime" and the posts are called "sporgeries" part spam and part forgery.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

LOLOLOLOL!!! Happy Holidays.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

Whip, no. Beat, yes.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

OK, beat the meat.

Reply to
Gill

True true!

| >The Spambot is most likely trying to keep you from sending more out. | >

| >Time to scan and clean... you have a hole in your wellie! | >

| >Kate | | It ain't just here. I saw it in the nascar group, and a couple | others. | | And it ain't just js with the recipes | | | | | | | >

Reply to
SVTKate

Oh! Sporgery? kinda funny. Luckily I was wrong.... chasing virii is a preal pain in the arse.

| > The Spambot is most likely trying to keep you from sending more out. | >

| > Time to scan and clean... you have a hole in your wellie! | >

| > Kate | >

| | It has nothing to do with his system. It's called "hip crime" and | the posts are called "sporgeries" part spam and part forgery. | | -- | YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are | a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate

Reply to
SVTKate

Kate,

Symantec's online scan pulled up no infections and the security checker came out clean for all ports for known worms. I'm clean. :-)

JS

Reply to
JS

Yea, I learned that later. Sorry Jim... I'm stoopud sometimes.

| > The Spambot is most likely trying to keep you from sending more out. | >

| > Time to scan and clean... you have a hole in your wellie! | >

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Some jerk off kid discovered a new way to screw things up. Notice there are no sig's and no "soandso.com wrote:" at the beginning.

Reply to
.boB