Windshield replacement

Anyone know of a good company to deal with to replace my 2001 Tacoma Prerunner windshield that seems to attract rocks like a magnet attracts metal? I'm located in the southern California area TIA

Reply to
NewsGrpUser

I've tried Safelite Auto Glass on a friend's 2002 Camry. Service was fine for me. They even provide mobile service where they'll come to your house to do the installation. Do a search on Yahoo yellow pages and it'll turn up a location near you.

Reply to
TMD