WTB! T-5 .83 OD Driven Gear!

I picked up a great T-5 that I want to put in my car but the 5th driven gear has a few teeth nicked. The part number I'm looking for is 13-52-070-046. It's a .83 ratio gear for a 2.95 trans. I've already checked with Tremec, Modern Driveline, D&D, Hanlon and Brother's Performance. Nobody has any of these hanging around. Anybody got any leads on where I can find one? Please e-mail to: conkmwc at world net dot att dot net!

Reply to
Mark Conklin

I have a couple of 5th gears out of a T5's but I have no idea what the part numbers are. Mine are stock though so I doubt it has that ratio. Let me know if you want them, I have the drive gear and the driven gear, maybe you could just use them both???? Erik D. '94 white lightning '01 white GT

Reply to
Erik D.