X pipe question, 200GT

I'm considering purchasing an x-pipe for my 2000 gt. I've heard some people talk about the check engine light problem. What I need to know will I need to add any mods because of the b4 and after sensors & also any other mods due to removing the cat. Thanks in advance! Kelly

Reply to
KellyJ

KellyJ

You should check out

for all the answers, great website for sound clips as well.

Jason

Reply to
RioRedGT

mill eliminaters ...coming to a speed shop near you!!!!!

Reply to
John Greenhatch

Reply to
cobra boy

All you will need are some MIL Eliminators that can be had at most speedshops. Put them on the REAR 2 O2 sensors, not the front 2. KJ

Reply to
KJ94GT