You Guys Wanna Read A Classic Story?

I would like to read it!

Dennis

03 GT Black
Reply to
Dennis

A blast from the past? :) Let's hear it! __ John C. '03 Cobra Convt.

SVTKate (mobile)

LOL... thought you'd like that one

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

Kate - We are all friends here, and some of us have even met, but that is just TMI.

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

Yep, the daughter changed to base 64 encoding for an OE stationary ng she visits. All better now. I'll just have to check it from now on, before posting.

LOL! Yeah, it would seem I was just *asking* for it, eh? __ John C. '03 Cobra Convt.

Reply to
John C.

Machine guns loaded and no one to shoot! Aaarrgghhh!!!!

Actually, I created some mayhem in the BB group. Quite by accident . Unrelated to that, if you want a peek at my "religious" side , look for a post I put in the "website" thread yesterday (8th).

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

"CobraJet" wrote

Yeah I've been watching, lol, but from the mopar group. heh.

Reply to
Scott Williams

Then you're missing the main event, such as it is. Not much to work with, I'm afraid.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

I've also been watching "the main event." Surprised me yesterday evening with over 200 new messages to ahpbbfm. Yeah, if that's the best they can do, it's really pitiful.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Ah, the good old days; way back in the late 90's.....

Reply to
CobraJet

It was a play on words ... Now, which path YOUR mind talkes on it, that's on you my friend LOL And here I thought you were such a clean cut all American kind of boy, and then i find out that your mind is in the gutter... shame on you for ten minutes.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)