Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

16" Mustang Pony wheels - $50 for 4
I have a set of Mustang Pony insert wheels in very good condition. These are 16" with a 5x4.5 lug pattern. I removed them from my '91 Ranger and I'm told they will fit '94-'04 Mustangs. I have the lug...
1
1

Sell my 65 mustang
1964½ is a term that is used by Mustang owners and enthusiasts to describe the earliest Mustangs ever built. Although Ford never officially used the term "64 and a half" to describe these cars, they...
4
4

Upgrading rims size from 16" to 18" on 2004 V6 Convertible?
I have a 2004 V6 convertible. I think the stock 16" rims are small and doesn't look so good. I want to change the rims and tires to 18". My current car has 12k miles on the factory Eagle tires. Anyone...
6
6

Towing with my v6
Car in question is a 1999 Mustang v6 AT (AODE) 'vert. I'm planning on moving from Seattle, WA to Hopewell, VA in May. I intend to drive over the cascades to Idaho, south to Reno, South to Vegas, East...
11
11

'91 Mustang GT: Fog Light Lens Fell Off!!!!!
I have a 1991 Mustang GT. A fog light lens fell off and I have no idea how to reattach it. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks very much in advance.
2
2

GT-40 Intake Question
I bought a used GT-40 intake (true GT-40, not the Cobra intake some confuse with the GT-40) and I'm stumped on some of the vacuum fittings under the plenum. I took the stock upper manifold off of my...
1
1

Where do I sell my new Mustang?
I wrecked my Subaru WRX back in July, nearly killed myself, cervical collar for 3 months, bottom line: bought an '06 Mustang GT (Premium) coup at the end of Dec. Get a sweet letter from the CA DMV 1...
13
13

Ford Mustang (and other) OEM Parts books for sale
I have the following OEM parts microfiche sets for Ford. The Mustangs are covered in the Passenger car microfiche, if not on a separate catalog as listed below. Drop me a line with any interest....

Electrical quandry - 1985 GT
Hello all! I know this may be impractical to try and troubleshoot via a newsgroup, but it doesn't hurt to try, right? When I put my car away this fall for a long winters nap, I was aware of my backup...
3
3

Meijers ads... FYI
Check your Meijers store's on-line ads: my area: For those who have only occasioanl use for a floor jack, 14.88 Shop Force 2 Ton Hydraulic Floor Jack Reg. 21.89. SAVE $7. I used one of these for...

FA: lot of (27) pieces-1961 Ford Thunderbird parts-$25

GT500 Production Run
So at the car show tonight, the guy doing the schtick for the GT500 says there will be a 2-year run, and 1400 units will be made with a possible max of 1650. Don't know if that's per year or for both...
40
40

"ßeep ßeep" New FORD Commercïal
IExhdGVseSBJJ3ZlIGJlZW4gc2VlaW5nIGEgY29tbWVyY2lhbCBvbiBUViBmb3IgdGhlIEZvcmQg TXVzdGFuZyB0aGF0IGhhcyBhIGJhbmQgc2luZ2luZyBhIHNvbmcgY2FsbGVkICJCZWVwIEJlZXAu...
1
1

1991 Mustang Clutch Cable Change
Hi All, I need to change the clutch cable on a friend's 1991 Mustang, 5.0/5 speed. I haven't looked at the car yet. Is this a pretty straight forward job? Does anyone have any tricks/tips to make the...
2
2

Trade 92 lx 5.0 for a 91 SHO
Ok, I ask for an unbiased opinion here, this being the mustang newsgroup. Me: 1992 LX 5.0, no options, former California patrol car 111,000 miles. Exterior has hood and front fascia damage. hood needs...
10
10