Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

'06 Stang Prices - Any Hope?
I've owned 28 cars, but only 5 brand spanking new.........which I always ordered during the last week of the year.....and always thought the dealers/salesmen were a little hurgrier then. so......time...
10
10

460 into early mustang question.
I can't find my old links to 460 into early mustang swap kits. The one I'm looking for in particular is for my '69. I do know of Crites Restoration. Also any recommendations would be appreciated....
10
10

Vintage Mustang Audio - My improvements
I just finished my audio install in the 65 mustang convertible, and it worked just fine. I wanted to replace the aftermarket am/fm/cassette radio with an original am radio and install kick panel...
2
2

'78 Merc Zephyr. Same clutch/brake pedals as Mustang?
Okay, before you chastise me, hear me out. I've got a '78 Mercury Zephyr w/302 & automatic C4 tranny. I'd like to convert this car to a manual tranny. I know that these cars did come with manual...
3
3

'66 parking brake handle
I need to replace the handle but there is a metal piece behind the set screw. Does anyone know how to remove this? Thanks, Mike
1
1

Stuck distributor... help!
Any ideas for unsticking a stuck distributor? Checking the timing for the first time since owning the car made me realize that the dist is stuck and will not rotate. I loosened the hold down bolt and...
7
7

Error codes
I'm having a problem with my 93 5.0.. it starts and runs fine, but around 3/4 throttle or more it noses over and dies.. backfires until you get off the gas. I just pulled the codes today.. I'm getting...
7
7

Swapping 351C into 68 Coupe??
Hullo, I'm contemplating of slotting a 351 cleveland from a Fairlane 500 into my 68 coupe but wondering: 1. Would it fit with the original cast iron headers. 2. Could I use the original 289 engine...
1
1

351 Cleveland Vs Windsor
Hi there, I have a 351C from a Fairlane 500 which I am tempted into slotting it into my 68 Coupe. My concerns are as follows: 1. I noticed that the small heater hose spout on the engine block is...
5
5

Speaking of Harleys.....
Motorcycles emit 'disproportionately high' amounts of air pollutants Motorcycles collectively emit 16 times more hydrocarbons, three times more carbon monoxide and a "disproportionately high" amount...
5
5

OT: accident cause and effect
I'd like your opinions on this - My wife's I4 DOHC car has a bad timing chain and tensioner after just 69,000 miles. My warranty on it expires tomorrow. GM is sending an -adjuster- out, to take a...
2
2

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.
Anybody ever notice that there are "three" hosts on "Two Guys Garage" on Speed Channel????
22
22

Stroked 351 Windsor
So I have a 69 351 Windsor block that I have put a 393 stroker kit in. I have it all built and it starts up and sounds smooth, however there is a slight rapping noise coming from the bottom. I have...
29
29

cam for a stroker / stall converter for trans
building a 347 stroker with a auto trans for street use what cam would be good thinking about a ford racing e 303 282 duration 498 lift also what stall for the trans thinking 373 or 410 gears thanks

CODES
Had codes on a 94gt Manual transmission read and the following was this. 172 HO2S (sensor ) System Lean ( Bank 1 ). What does this mean and what is my next step to correcting these errors. Ninja
6
6