Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A3M EEC ???
Ok people I didn't have time to research this, but if I remember correctly the A3M I don't want for a Mass Air upgrade on an 88 5.0. Right? Why not (can't remeber as I said)? Thanks DaveT

Re: 2003 Pony option?
I personally like the Pony Package...I agree the Pony Stripe doesnt need to be on the car, but the Pony Package included alot of things for a little extra...I think the rims and hood alone should cost...
2
2

Re: 86 Mustang power window question
My 89 LX does that from time to time, I believe it's the motor going bad. about once a month I would put it down and it won't come back up; this was before I got AC working and I had the window down a...
3
3

Re: Mustang Base Coupe 2003
None of those problems. The head gasket problem was fixed years ago. You can get a list of recalls or TSB's over on or from the fed government at Walt wrote:

Re: Convertible Top Problem
Ah ha! And you've discovered why I soon will have to refill the fluid once again! I tried changing the plug...didn't help i guess... - Nick
1
1

Re: Will Drifting Spell The End Of The Sport Compact Market?
It's basically another form of a burnout contest.

Re: DP is a nutless putz...
Screw that. Pieces of shit deserve to be kicked as hard as possible.
27
27

Re: What does an 03 Cobra sound like from the outside?
I don't know why I find that statement so funny. "Requesting power" sounds like something a snobby Porsche driver would say. :)

1997 Cobra Convertible FS in NJ only 17,269 orig miles
Posting for a friend with no internet access. Please see the attached url for more details and contact information: price is $17,800 obo. No trades. Serious inquiries only please. Thanks, Bill S. PS:...
2
2

Re: New wheels! :-D
Very nice. I thought about paint too, but I put the little vented covers on, it has dropped the break dust to almost nil.
10
10

Re: Doesn't ANYONE know ? :-(
I guess manners truely come from parents, I've never seen anything like that. Like would you even walk around in a parking lot at the mall reaching into peoples cars and twisting knobs and crap? Some...
1
1

Re: 88 MCLAREN
A set just went on E-bay for $350. I bought a set that look just like the 87/88 for my '89. Hank Phoenix '89 ASC/McLaren #176

Re: ARGH, 5.0 not pulling. Need Help or Admit Defeat!
Brad Just had mine done at Liu Grubb Ford in Scottsdale (I was tired of replacing the lifetime warranty Checker fuel pump every year for the last 3 years). $89 diagnostic $210 pump $17 fuel filter...
1
1

Re: 2002 Mustang - Catastrophic Coolant Loss
Hi! Got the car back today. The dealer replaced the fan relay, otherwise nothing was apparently wrong. I drove the car 10 miles, stopped at a traffic signal for 2 minutes, and the engine overheated...
10
10

Re: Do tires rot?
I agree with mr fred brown. but besides the sidewall...check all over the tire for cracks...AIR pressire...wear on the sidewall/middle of tire and etc...
1
1