1984 Nissan 300ZX Turbo

Car died, it's not getting no fire. Replaced power transitor. Still have no fire but engine turns over but it still will not start.

Reply to
Linda

Distributor, bet the injectors don't fire either. That would have told you it wasn't the power transisitor, which BTW I've never seen a bad one of those ever..

Reply to
Steve T

Try the crank angle sensor!

Reply to
Pacific Sun Automotive

Uh that's in the distributor sorta, there isn't a "crank angle sensor" on one of those cars...

Reply to
Steve T

I have had a problem of my car dying. its somethign related to the fuel sensors when the car gets hot. the engine floods when trying to start. a simple full pump cut off switch helps once the car starts i turn things back on.

Reply to
Ryan