350z Wheels/tires on 91 300zx = rough ride?

Does anyone have stock 350Z wheels/tires on a 300zx? If so, has your ride suffered greatly?

Brent

Reply to
Brent M.

I sold my rims to a 300 user. The ride is the same. no big deal. you can go huge on the 300 so these stock rims do nothing to roughen the ride.

Reply to
KINGLIFER

Lower profile tires will ride rougher. As far as " suffered greatly", that's too subjective to say.

Reply to
Steve