87 300zx Heater Core replacement

Hello,

Any suggestions on how to replace a heater core in 87 300zx? Also are there any sites besides z31.com that I can find directions on replacing heater core?

If anyone can help thanks

Reply to
emmanuel love

Pull the dash to start with. Next remove the heater box assembly and split it open to get to the core. It's a nightmare job and why people charge a bunch to do it. I'd replace all the hoses with nissan dealer hoses while you're in there.

Reply to
Steve