Diesel Swap in Z Car?

I saw a diesel 240/60/80 Z in a web site for biofuels

anyone know which engine this is?

Reply to
Ted Azito

All I get is a message that accessing it by IP address is not allowed!!?

Reply to
Peter Hill

It's the inline 6 diesel used in some early 80's maximas.

Reply to
Steve T

The only Nissan engine that would drop in like a glove would be an RB30, the diesel version of the Skyline RB26/25.

Reply to
Joseph Wind

RB30 is a SOHC petrol engine. Should go in place of any 6 pot L or RB. Someone in Australia even got one in a S13, had to fit electric fans and move the rad in front of the slam panel..

Reply to
Peter Hill