Looking for few 300 ZX parts

I am looking to buy few interior parts (red in color), trunk lid base board (it is a hard board that lay under the carpet), power antena, center console (my arm rest hinge is broken) and two fog lamps assembly. Does anyone know where I can get them within 1 hour drive from Ottawa? or do you have a part car that you willing to sell those items?

Reply to
none

Go to Ebaymotors.com or use this link because I've already bought parts from this ebay seller, my ebay id is (theheritagegroup) his link is

also ,many other sellers with the parts on Ebay and check out
for a huge list of parts selling companies. You might save money trolling on eBay. I have !

Reply to
WildBill66

As are all of them, the dealer can sell you a new lid that comes with the hinge.

Reply to
Steve T