nissan consult

I had to change the lithium battery in my consult unit and now getting a 102 code. Need to know how to initialize the unit. lost the books. Anyone?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Consult 1

Thanks for responding!!

-Mark

Reply to
invalid unparseable

help my 300zx 1985 sounds like something is draging in the back of her on the ground what is it , i just had replaced the wheel bearings so what next

Reply to
strictlyzx

i have the book on a 1985 nissan300zx call me at 6133315759Helen