Re: ECU for 80 280ZX

Wow ... read one book and you're smart ... I love it. I really do no know the year to year cross-compatability of ECUs (but I stress that I've not heard of them really failing very often, being blamed yes, but failing NO). I'd love to know the cross-compatability, anyone out there got access to one of those cross listing books?

Phil

Reply to
Phil Sharkey