wire for oil press. sending unit - '77 Z

Hi everyone, I need to find which wire (color?) runs to that sending unit on the engine. Wiring my V8 Z & can't find it. Also: Steve, do you have the '80 model thermostat housing that I needed to put my '80 engine in my '83 (from a previous post)? What about a new clutch & T.O. bearing? How much for those? I would call but that costs money - your boss never did answer my last email to the shop... ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

Giggle Cream - it makes dessert *funny

Reply to
ThaDriver

It's a yellow wire w/black stripe in with the alternator harness.

I'm sure I do... e-mail -ME-

Call a parts store, I'd suggest the dealer. Their prices are pretty good on their clutch kits.

Reply to
Steve T

********* Thanks Steve; found the wire. It was stuck down in the fuel lines. Your email is protected here - what comes after "fotocord@"? ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver