03 SE-R Spec V problems

Hi I have a few problems with the Spec V that I love so much. First sometimes when I am accelerating and turning from a stop I hear a pop coming from what I think to be the axle. It also sometimes happens from braking. I took it to the dealership and they replaced the bushings, but the problem is back again. Second and this has not happened in a while, but sometimes my car won't start or it will be real hard to start. I have had the batt checked out and that's ok. While at the dealership I asked them to look it over and they said that although they experienced it and have seen a few come in with the same problem, there is nothing they can do. Third I was in a very minor accident and the clips from my front bumper were broken. Is there any way I can fix this or am I just going to have to get a new bumper. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions. Stephen

Reply to
Sesbin

I have none of those problems with my '03 Spec V.

However, my rear bumper cover comes loose at times and I have to pull it up onto the clips.

Clyde

Reply to
Clyde

I don't have any real answers for you, but there are lots of people who know far more than I at:

Sesb> Hi I have a few problems with the Spec V that I love so much.

Reply to
Rod Spade