1996 Sentra Engine Will Not Start

I have a problem with my Sentra not starting when the engine is warm. Dash lights come on, but no clicking from the starter.

I replaced the battery, which was weak, and the problem went away. Then the door locks began working intermittently and the not starting problem returned. Alternator and battery check okay. Car can be pushed started and does not stall.

Any advice appreciated.

JW

Reply to
JW