2000 I30 Windshield

It looks like the windshield was changed on my 2000 I30 (it doesn't say Nissan on it). On the outside bottom of the glass where the wiper arms are attached, there is a plastic cover with blow holes. This cover has a rubber seal which attaches to the windshield. It does seem to be glued to glass. Should it be? What can I use to glue it?

Reply to
Steve B.

john smith