Radio Wires/Nissan Serena

I have removed the standard stereo from the Jap spec Serena & have a after market Mp3 unit to go in. Searched for a diagram on the net, but no joy so far. There are two plugs in the car....

Big plug....7 wires

2x Blue Pink/yellow Yellow Black/white Black/red Brown

Smaller plug....4 wires Orange Green Black/yellow Black/white

Can anyone help me identify these please??

Many thanks.

Reply to
JeRiCo

Can I suggestion Crutchfield? They have a web site. You should be able to find an adaptor to work with that car. Would probably help to know the US equivalent, if there is one.

Reply to
ppointer

Reply to
JeRiCo