2002 Exterra radio no sound

the dealer just pushes on the plug in the rear to get it back, and says I probably need a new radio. Maybe, the cd player quit first. I think the plug on the wiring harness may be damaged. Too much weight hanging from it? Anybody else with similar problems? I am George at snipped-for-privacy@ameritech.net on my wifes computer.

Reply to
George