Fujitsu Ten Type B...CD player

I have acquired a second hard Camry with the above Radio/Cassette player. It has a CD button on the console but no CD slot. It appears that this is for a CD stacker....is that correct??? In the boot there is a wire harness hanging out. Question? Is this for a CD stacker? If so, can I buy any type of generic CD stacker that will plug into the wires? Thanks..........

Reply to
gaza