2002 Nissan Almera

Hi all,

I've 2 problems with my 2002 Almera (5-door hatchback)

The two problems are probably linked but here goes!!!

My Petrol and Heater Gauges both stopped working today, not too sure why though!!! And the 2nd issue is my display screen (Time, Mileage, Temperature etc.) is in total darkness. The lights on the petrol and heat gauges is working, but the needle's are not and the time and mileage etc. is working fine, but the lights are not.

Anyone any suggestions as to what might be wrong?

Thanks a million,

NIall.

Reply to
Niall 84