2002 Pathfinder LE with Navigation

It has 37360 miles on it I ran carfax on it and everything is fine. Has all service records on it. The dealer is asking 23,890 on it. im going to see if they will go lower. Has everything except DVD. Any comments wouldbe appreciated. THANKS WILL

WashingtonRedskins

21300 Redskins Park Drive Ashburn,Va 20147 (703)726-2000

The return of the legend Joe Gibbs.

"The Redskins are very dear to me and my family. We're very excited about this opportunity to return to where we have so many friends and loyalties.------- Joe Gibbs

Reply to
W S

I have a 2002 LE with Nav and DVD. The nav is kind of quirky, bordering on irritating, but you probably won't notice if you don't also have a Honda/Acura with Nav.

Very comfortable truck.

It has seen the dealer once in 35,000 miles for a swirl control valve solenoid (under warranty). I don't know what was involved, but they had it changed and back in my hands in 40 minutes. Expect 17 MPG in the city and

19-20 on the highway.
Reply to
E. Meyer