how much - pathfinder 2003 LE

hi,

i was wondering can someone please tell me how much would a used but mint pathfinder 2003 LE go for?

i tryed to find some sites via google for the 'red book' of used cars to give me an idea on the value of this truck but i couldn't find any sites that would help me!

if someone has a link for used cars and their worth please let me know,

thank you

Reply to
Norm

willshak

In my area (near Chicago, but also nationwide)

has a

2003 LE for $24k and SE's for $22.5-25k. I bought an excellent 2001 Pathfinder SE from them last spring for $14.5k (99k miles).

You could also check the usual places for vehicle values, Kelly Bluebook

or Edmonds

David Efflandt