2002 sentra

Does any one knows what the term "reset the engine" is? I was told that with a tune up the mechanic also "resets the engine", I asked, you mean to reset the timing? adviser says no, reset the engine. How to remove the wires from the spark plug? these are not ordinary spark plug wires, and they don't just come off by pulling on the ends. Thanks Peter

Reply to
peter