Electric window help 90 Sunny DESPERATE!!!

Hi,

I am about to sell my 90 1.4 LS Sunny and the cable that works the drivers side electric window has snapped. The Haynes manual is no use and i need to get it sorted asafp.

All help very much appreciated.

Cheers,

JohnP.

1989 Mustang GT, Hedman Hedders, Off road H pipe, K & N. LPG Conversion. Cruising and bruising the Fylde coast of England.
Reply to
JohnP