Door Wiring Info

1999 Nissun Pulsar N15

Been having problems with the Left hand door windows works now and again for the last 10 years.

The Auto Electrician told me to clean the Relay contacts of the relay in the right door, but I cant find any relays or hear a relay click at all.

Any one know if there are any diagrams around..

Thanks

Reply to
Frank Williams

Not sure where you live, but for nissan truck I go my nearest dealer service counter and they let me look in their books. Or you could go to;

They post repair mamuals and may have yours.

cselby

Nissan cars, not sure about the ones in Russia, have small relays on the driver's door window control. The contacts wear out and cause the problems you describe. You may be able to open the relay and get the contacts work again.

Good luck

Frank Williams wrote:

Reply to
AS