89 Nissan Pathfinder not starting when humid

My 89 nissan path finder will not start if it has been sitting and is humid outside, and also it will die if I drive through a large puddle. I havn't been able to find any loose electrical connections. Any ideas what would cause this.

Thanks, Thomas

Reply to
Thomas

More than likely, moisture is getting into the distributer cap. You might have to change the spark plug wires and the dist cap, especially if they haven't been changed since 1989.

Reply to
Bill Schnakenberg