92 maxima spark plugs

I want to know what would be the best spark plug that i can get for the 24 valves model...

tanx

Reply to
Seb Gr

A new one.

Reply to
Kai

Funny haha... :|

Spark PlugS

"Kai" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

Reply to
Seb Gr

Stick with NGK or Denso

Reply to
Dave

Use NGK Platinum only

Reply to
NissTech

Deff NGK's

I ran a set of Bosch's and ended up replacing them in less than 10K.

Reply to
Mike and Chris

NKG platiums ONLY.

Reply to
Steve

basically the advice is to stick with oem plugs ... if memory serves me correctly: for a SE with the VE30DE engine it's plats for a GLE/GXE with the VG30E engine it's regular NGK plugs

Reply to
Downloader