'94 Infiniti G20 - Advice?

Hi all. I have the opportunity to pick up a 94 G20 with 80K miles for $3000, which seems like a good deal. Just wondering if anyone can share some personal experiences with the car. While the reviews are generally good, I have seen quite a few complaints that the enging is a bit underpowered. Any input general or specific would be appreciated...

Reply to
Deeg67