96 pathfinder Check engine light

If I had a dollar for everytime I've heard that I could retire...

Reply to
Steve T

Does anyone know how to turn CHECK ENGINE light to "OFF". It was diagnosed a a non dealer mechanic as a O2 sensor needs replacing. Is there anyway I can do this myself and if so is it expensive. I'm putting it up for sale and trying to find least expensive way to take care of this problem.

Reply to
heywood

search the internet, there are plenty of places that explain how to turn off the light and not fix the problem

Reply to
NissTech

Replace the sensor before you sell it, d*****ad.

Reply to