97 Nissan 4x4 PU Brake drum

Anyone know the size and length of the metric bolts that are used to remove a rear wheel brake drum on the 97 4x4 PU? I have a persistent parking brake drag in the RR wheel. The last time I had it in for inspection, I told the mechanic about it. Through the waiting room window, I saw him pull the wheel and then insert two bolts into the drum and ratchet them in, popping off the drum. He later told me a spring was sticking.

Reply to
Bill Schnakenberg

Fred Stevens

Thanks. I can now go and buy the bolts before I take the wheel off. I have a thousand SAE bolts of various sizes, but no metric.

Reply to
Bill Schnakenberg