97 sentra- constant electrical blipps. puzzling.

I have a 97 sentra that is having constant electrical outages.lihgts,radio, a/c cut off then right back on. air bag light comes on and stays on. no service engine light thou. started a couple of months back and only happend occassionally. now it happens all the time. mechanic looked at it and found nothing. CAN SOMEBODY HELP????

Reply to
snappr

Check the + battery connector. There should be 2 wires coming from it. The smaller wire (which goes to a black box of relays sitting in front of the battery) was so corroded that my sentra acted just like you describe. Cleaning it thoroughly fixed everything.

CD

Reply to
codifus