99 SSS Pulsar Engine Swap

G-day

I have a 99 SSS Pulsar with a SR20DE engine installed, I have heard rumours that the 2l SR20 VVT Neo engine will slot straight in with minimal fuss and would result in an extra 40 kilowatts of power, my question is where can I buy one these engines for a FWD in Australia.

It appears this engine was found in the NZ based Primera but am having problems finding a reputable source, any help would be appreciated

Chris

Reply to
kiffsta