Ash Tray for '04 Frontier?

Anyone know if there is an ash tray for the Frontier ('04)? It looks like they made a space for it below the stereo, next to the 12VDC socket. All I've found so far is a portable ash tray that fits in the cupholder.

Thanks.

Reply to
Ulysses

dont smoke it STINKS

Reply to
I'm Right

Order one from the dealer/parts dept. They don't come with ashtray inserts, other than the felt looking insert in the tray to hold change, etc. Same for the cigarette lighter, although you can get those in any auto parts store.

Reply to
willshak

I'll quit smoking the day after they ban rock & roll.

Reply to
Ulysses

Thanks. I was looking at options and accessories online but didn't find anything.

Reply to
Ulysses