Buying just the left front mat for '01 Pathfinder.

I need to replace the left front floor mat in my '01 Pathfinder. I can find lots of sources for a set of four, but none for just the left front (the other three are fine). I'd prefer not to have to buy all four.

Mat is grey carpet, not rubber.

Reply to
Chuck Tribolet

ever think of checking local salvage yards?

three are fine).

Reply to
Shawn

FYI, my local Nissan dealer in Lakewood, CO sells just the front set, but one if left still having to buy two which is one more than I need. Best of luck and please let us know if you locate a source to purchase just the front driver's side mat.

Reply to
Wardo