Check Engine Light at 46, 600

On the way home from the store the other day in my 97 4x4 PU, the Check Engine light came on for the first time. I checked the Odometer and it was 46,600.00 exactly! Is that a coincidence, or what?

Reply to
Bill Schnakenberg

Yes, it's a coincidence. You need to have the codes read to see what the error is.

Reply to
JimV

I think it falls into the "or what" category

The check engine light on my 2000 Chevy Silverado truck at exactly 11,759.3 miles,

Is that a coincidence or what ?

For crying out loud dude, the CEL cam come on at anytime.

Get the code read and get it fixed for christ sake.

Reply to
NissTech