Changing Fusebox in a Micra.

Hi, I have a UK Registered Micra (P Reg - 1997)

The one of the fuses in the fusebox in the engine compartment has more or less 'exploded' and severly damaged the contacts so I cannot plug in a replacement fuse. Looks like I'm going to have to fit a new fusebox. Before I start, anyone done this and could tell me how difficult a job it is, and if there are any pitfalls that I should look out for. I'm no car mechanic, but I am reasonably competent with a screwdriver and a hammer :-)

Cheers,

chris.

Reply to
ChrisM