Check engine light

92 nissan nx 1600. Engine light flashes sometimes. (morse code style). Sometimes it doesn't flash at all. Any ideas. Faulty wires? I'm about to rip the bulb out...! Thanks
Reply to
Dominique Saint-Pierre Larose

Hi

Next time it flashes record the number of long and short flashes -- these are clues as to what's going on. The actual engine code = (the number of long flashes * 10 ) + number of short flashes. When you've determined your codes, post it here and I am sure someone can explain what they mean.

Regards, Remco

Reply to
remcow