Cleaning floor mats

Just a little floor mat cleaning tip..

I could never seem to get the light gray floor mats as clean as the carpet, no matter what I used on them, so I used them as bath mats! After a few people taking showers on them, I hung them out to dry and they are as clean and bright as new!

-Steve

Reply to
Steve V

Wouldnt taking the mats to the car wash and spraying them with the high pressure soap and rinse do the job faster? I've never actually tried spraying floor mats so I dont know if the high pressure rips the fabric on the mats up or not.

Shawn

Reply to
Shawn

That might be faster, but it seems aggressive, and you're using more water than necessary. If you use them like bath mats, you're cleaning them with no extra effort or water.

-SV

Reply to
Steve V

Human skin particles........MMmmmmmm! I love the way washcloths smell after a week or so...a pungent, yet rancid bouquet :)

Reply to
TopPoster

LOL :-)

Wil

Reply to
Truck

I tried that once. It seemed like it worked. About 6 months later they fell apart.

Reply to
E. Meyer

You use washcloths for a whole week???

Reply to