Cost / difficulty to change fog light unit / lense on PF?

Anyone know if fog light on 2003 PF can be easily changed by owner, or is that a dealer / shop job? A rock (??) hit one of my fog lights and broke the lens--looks as though it is made of glass?? Seems to be a one piece unit. Thanks, Wayne

Reply to
Wayne Savoie

Yes, the fog light is easy to exchange. I don't know the cost of the unit, but there are 4 screws that you untighten and the whole units comes right out. That is how you can change the bulb.

Reply to
Adam M.