Dead Headlights - 86 Nissan PIckup

The headlights on my 86 Nissan 6 cylinder pickup are inoperable. I've run a wire from the battery and spliced in and they work so I know it's not the bulbs or plug-in connections. The fuses are good also. I can't see anything obvious in the wiring. I tried to locate the fusable links located at the battery (according to the wiring diagram) but I can make little sense out of it. Any ideas? thanks

Reply to
mister880

John Smith

High beams are out also!

Reply to
mister880

Reply to
John Smith

same problem with 95 pickup had to replace headlight switch. nissan only 139.99 ouch.

Reply to
down-n-out-collectibles

Reply to
Dean and Debbie

Reply to
John Smith

Thanks to all who tried to help me solve my problem; especially those who had it pegged. It was the headlight switch. thanks again Mister 880

Reply to
mister880