"Desperate Housewives" Season Finale Question (SPOILERS!)

Usually product placement doesn't bother me, but the BLATANT Nissan commercials inside the episode with the camera longingly focusing on the car's logo seemed like too much to me! Anyway, anyone know if the car "Orson" used to run down Mike was a Nissan, or did the company not allow that? I guess its a good thing Mike doesn't seem to own Bongo any more, I would hate to think he was sitting at home starving waiting for him the return.

Loved the scene where Susan had the terrible perm job.

Too bad Danielle didn't die.

I'll miss Betty Applewhite, not so much her sons.

I wonder why they didn't cast Doug Savant's daughter and let her appear in this episode?

No Edie this episode, it would seem to me to have be a good time to introduce her son who would have come to visit her in the hospital.

Unless the 8 fingered womyn returns there will be 3 empty houses on the Lane next season.

.. Mr. Hole

The favor of your reply is requested.

"You would make a destructive god, Mr. Hole, but as a human, you remain pathetic and ineffectual." -- Heck

Reply to
DickCheney Shotgun FaceVictim

I'll miss Matthew, not so much Caleb and Betty.

I'm guessing like Alexis Carrington at the end of Season 1 of Dynasty they are hoping to cast over the summer a real winner. It doesn't seem like there is that much potential for the charactor at 12? It will be a while before they can really do any sex & drug or any of the typical soap plots with her. Soaps never know what to do with tweeners. That's why they go to prep schools and come back with a case of Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome

bklyntv

Andrew better be back next season.

The applewhites were not a good story line

B/c there is no daughter. He just likes skanky hos

Edie doesn't have any kids. Soon she'll be adopting Maddox's little brother.

Oh dear.. Someone who majored in women's studies.. I can tell by the use of womyn instead of woman. Let me hear you roar in numbers too big to ignore.

Susan had a f*cked up RATT, Slash from GNR, I love the eighties perm. She looked like she was straight out of a Kajagoogoo video!

Reply to
Anon Nymous

Reply to
JimV

JimV wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Why did you add it in when you replied?

Reply to
Walt

And without doubt her name is Jo, or Mary Jo, or similar. Jo is always in their names somewhere.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

I didn't. It was a reply all.

Reply to