Diagnostic Mode Screw on ECU

Hi,

For normal operation of the car , 96 Sentra GLX, should the screw be turned completely counterclockwise ?

Thanks

Reply to
User132384

It's fully counterclockwise in my 94 Altima, I'd assume it should be the same for your Sentra.

Reply to
JM

Thanks

Reply to
User132384

Yep. I put on the reading glasses, and it actually says "fully counterclockwise" on the back of the computer. It was not there, so I put it there, and the problem appears to be fixed !

Reply to
User132384