Finally got a new Maxima!!

Yeehaaaa, finally got a new Max last night!!! White, 2006 SE w/ 14,000 miles at Bankston Nissan of Lewisville, TX. This was a rent car and except for a ding on the rear bumper, it's perfect!! This car is awesome and makes my 2 old 3rd gen GXE's feel like I'm driving a kiddie car. But I still respect and admire the construction quality and strong engine that the old 3rd gen's have and there are lot's of them still running around here in Dallas. But the 06 is a sedan on steroids and I'm gonna get in trouble if I keep driving it too much. Actually it was for my wife's 50th b-day so I can't hijack it too often. Now time to start making monthly payments again.

Chris

90 & 94 GXE's, 06 SE............................whoooosh!!
Reply to
Chris H

Congrats

I have a 2005 SE and LOVE it. best car I ever owned. Only problem is not getting a speeding ticket as it goes like stink

Reply to
The Axelrods

Congrats, Chris. We're only about 1500 miles into our '07 SE and lovin' every minute of it. Hope your bride gets a chance to enjoy "her" new car. ;-]

Wolfie, et al

Chris H wrote:

Reply to
Grampa Wolfie