FOR SALE: 2005 INFINITI G35 COUPE

Norman Ajlouny

To change topics slightly: Has anyone else found the G35's seat bottoms unacceptably narrow? I was close to buying a G35 coupe yesterday. After the test drive I sat in the parking lot for several minutes, and noticed that the right seat bottom bolster where the seat controls are REALLY started to get on my nerves after a few minutes, digging into my leg. I'm not a huge guy, either (6'0" 180lbs).

Alan

Reply to
R. Alan Monroe

Supposedly 2005/6 they moved the controls 1/2" to reduce that. She sedan has a different seat with more padding.

(Me, I'd like to buy a 2005/6 coupe seat to put in my sedan!)

Gary K

Reply to
gary

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 20:57:45 -0400, gary wrote (in article ):

As it happens I own a 2003 coupe and at this moment have a 2006 sedan loaner from the dealer sitting in the driveway (the coupe is undergoing the fuel filler recall). On the way home from the dealer I noticed that the sedan seat gave noticeably less lateral support than the coupe seat. I prefer the coupe seat. I am 5'8", 190 pounds, 71 years.

Reply to
John Varela